Making decisions about school and education is one of the most challenging things you will face as the parent of a demand avoidant or PDA child.
Let me help you in that process!
Join me live on September 15 at 2 p.m. (EST) or if you're in a different time zone or can't make it, no worries. The session will be recorded for you to watch anytime in the next three months.
Every PDA child is different - some have a more internalized versus extroverted expression, some need constant dopamine to stay regulated ("I'm bored!"), and others "socially-oriented" special interests.
In this Masterclass we will discuss how the uniqueness of your PDAer - and where they are in the burnout-recovery-new equilibrium can inform whether or not school outside of the home is the right fit for them, in the current moment.
The course will provide:
- Help making informed and empowered decisions around school, learning, and education for the PDA child.
- Understanding how cost-benefit thinking plays a role in your decision-making around school.
- Tips and strategies for advocating for accommodations for your child's unique nervous system.
- Finding a PDA-affirming school, should you choose to leave the public school system.
- Whether and when to engage unschooling or "Self-Directed Education."
- How to structure a plan for unschooling,
Lastly, I want to leave you feeling more empowered and hopeful in your decision-making and your long-term support for your PDA child's learning and education.